Balloon Safety Information
The following warnings apply to both latex and foil balloons:
• Read all instructions and warnings before using the balloons
• Inflate balloons using a pump, away from the face & eyes
• Where applicable or supervising, always use un-inflated balloons away from young children (Toy safety standard
considers potential choking hazard for children under 8 years from broken and un-inflated balloons)
• Dispose of all plastic bags and packaging attachments associated with the item supplied
• After event/use, destroy & dispose of the items carefully.
The following warnings also apply to latex balloons:
• “Warning! Children under eight years can choke or suffocate on un-inflated balloons. Adult supervision is
required. Keep un-inflated balloons away from children.Discard broken balloons at once”
• Made from natural latex.
The following warning also applies to foil balloons:
Do not release outdoors or near electric power lines.